Pages

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Tamara Sujashvili

Tamara Sujashvili is a georgian shoes designer, She just had a showroom and there were shown shoes, bags, accessories , such as belts, bracelets, necklaces, and e.tc. Everything is made by leather, which is very high quality and every design is very original, creative and different. Some shoes are double and u can use it as ankle and as boot. Tamara makes also: flats, high heels, men's shoes, ankle boots and sandals. Prices are normal and I think conformable with quality. 


 


Bags also made by leather and some other material. clutches, satchels, shoulder bags, handbags and it's not everything what she makes.


And finally is a ankle boot, which is similar as Alexander McQueen Flat Motorcycle Bootie, which is exact copy of original


 I think it's very original, lovely, stylish. Gorgeous !!!! U can see these in Tbilisi, at Janashia street #17. Good luck

4 comments:

  1. dzaan kargadaa gaketebuli da momwons bevri matgani, tumca pazelkebia da eg ar momwons ra :/
    follow me akac da bloglovingze

    www.policeinfashion.blogspot.com
    Follow my blog with Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think so. I think your article will give those people a good reminding. And they will express thanks to you later
    top chapple

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us
    best ssandal

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...