Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Dolce & Gabbana 12/13 - National Motives

When I saw Dolce & Gabbana 12/13 RTW collection I was very surprised, because collection was very attractive, luxurious and charming. Lacy and velvety dresses and details, also coats, skirts, blouses, corsets, collars, also limpid materials and many many different prints. There are very massive accessories, bags with pearls and chains and etc. In first inspection I saw that in collection was some of Uzbek and Ukrainian motives, of course it's only my opinion but I'll base it with some of pictures.
 

And here is slides from collection with Ukrainian motives and picture of  national dance, with traditional costumes.

 P.S u may also like a post about byzantine motives from CHANEL in post Byzantine fragments by Karl Lgerfeld

3 comments:

  1. dolce & gabbana yoveltvis saocaria!
    xx
    maya
    http://byebyesoccermom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ki martla dzalian kargi collectioni qonda <3 aucileblad vnaxav shen blogsac :*

      Delete
  2. p.s. I agree with you about national motives :)
    I personally saw Georgian motives in Chanel's FW2010 collection ;)

    http://byebyesoccermom.blogspot.com/2010/10/georgian-influences-in-fashion.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...